Bioethics of the refusal of blood by Jehovah's Witnesses: Part 1. Should bioethical deliberation consider dissidents' views?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Medical confidentiality and the protection of Jehovah's Witnesses' autonomous refusal of blood
- Applying the four principles
- Bioethical aspects of the recent changes in the policy of refusal of blood by Jehovah's Witnesses
- The ethics of policy writing: how should hospitals deal with moral disagreement about controversial medical practices?
- Jehovah's Witnesses and autonomy: honouring the refusal of blood transfusions
- Why some Jehovah's Witnesses accept blood and conscientiously reject official Watchtower Society blood policy
- The ethics of sexual reorientation: what should clinicians and researchers do?
- Refusal of potentially life-saving blood transfusions by Jehovah's Witnesses: should doctors explain that not all JWs think it's religiously required?
- Methods and principles in biomedical ethics
- Juggling law, ethics, and intuition: practical answers to awkward questions