Diversity in clinical research: public health and social justice imperatives
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Metrics, baseline scores, and a tool to improve sponsor performance on clinical trial diversity: retrospective cross sectional study
- Spectre of racism in health and health care: lessons from history and the United States
- Placebo effects and racial and ethnic health disparities: an unjust and underexplored connection
- Beyond informed consent: the therapeutic misconception and trust
- Association of race and ethnicity in the receipt of regional anesthesia following mastectomy
- Diagnostic error among vulnerable populations presenting to the emergency department with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular or neurological symptoms: a systematic review
- Pharmacogenetics and ethnically targeted therapies
- Impact of tumor mutational burden on checkpoint inhibitor drug eligibility and outcomes across racial groups
- Essential(ist) medicine: promoting social explanations for racial variation in biomedical research
- Discoid lupus erythematosus skin lesion distribution and characteristics in Black patients: a retrospective cohort study