Tacitly opting out of organ donation: too presumptuous after all?
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Opt-out organ donation without presumptions
- Normative consent and opt-out organ donation
- Tacitly consenting to donate one's organs
- Opt-out organ procurement and tacit consent
- Highlights from this issue
- Professional-patient relationships and informed consent
- Modified mandated choice for organ procurement
- Understanding (and) consent: a response to MacKay
- Family attitudes, actions, decisions and experiences following implementation of deemed consent and the Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: mixed-method study protocol
- Influenza vaccination rates and informed consent in Dutch nursing homes: survey of nursing home physicians