Other content recommended for you
- Whither a Welfare-Funded ’Sex Doula' Programme?
- Human rights and bioethics
- Sexual rights and disability
- Our right to in vitro fertilisation—its scope and limits
- Within the limits of the defensible: a response to Simkulet’s argument against the pro-life view on the basis of spontaneous abortion
- Disability, sex rights and the scope of sexual exclusion
- Health professionals and human rights campaigners: different cultures, shared goals
- Reproduction misconceived: why there is no right to reproduce and the implications for ART access
- Individual and family consent to organ and tissue donation: is the current position coherent?
- Concepts of “person” and “liberty,” and their implications to our fading notions of autonomy