Doctors' orders, rationality and the good life: commentary on Savulescu.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- ‘Autism and the good life’: a new approach to the study of well-being
- Examining the ethical underpinnings of universal basic income as a public health policy: prophylaxis, social engineering and ‘good’ lives
- Withdrawing life-sustaining treatment: a stock-take of the legal and ethical position
- In defence of Procreative Beneficence
- The unknown citizen: epidemiological challenges in child mental health
- Peer review comments on drug trials submitted to medical journals differ depending on sponsorship, results and acceptance: a retrospective cohort study
- Human enhancement and perfection
- Why clinicians should embrace individual budgets
- Modern tragedies in self-help literature, blogs and online universes: conceptions of resilience as a literary phenomenon
- The best possible child