At Odds with AIDS: Thinking and Talking about a Virus
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Investigating the origin of AIDS: some ethical dimensions
- Ferments and the AIDS virus: interspecies counter-conduct in the history of AIDS
- Professional responsibilities of biomedical scientists in public discourse
- AIDS and men. Taking risks or taking responsibility?
- Metaphors for illness in contemporary media
- Science fiction and the medical humanities
- Book review of ‘Our Kind of People: thoughts on the HIV/AIDS epidemic’ by Uzodinma Iweala
- Exploring linkages between climate change and sexual health: a scoping review protocol
- Development of the epidemic
- Emerging Infections