Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Twitter @tracybethhoeg, @KrugAlli
Contributors TBH drafted the manuscript. AK drafted some specific responses, each of the other authors contributed factual and ethical arguments and approved the final draft. SB and EJ reviewed and edited the manuscript to add ethical considerations to the framework. SK and TL reviewed and edited the legal aspects of the arguments. VP and MAM reviewed and edited the manuscript. KB reviewed and edited the manuscript to add the ethical analysis response.
Funding The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- COVID-19 vaccine boosters for young adults: a risk benefit assessment and ethical analysis of mandate policies at universities
- Ethics of college vaccine mandates, using reasonable comparisons
- Systematic review of spontaneous reports of myocarditis and pericarditis in transplant recipients and immunocompromised patients following COVID-19 mRNA vaccination
- Reports of myocarditis and pericarditis following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination: a systematic review of spontaneously reported data from the UK, Europe and the USA and of the scientific literature
- Acute myocarditis caused by COVID-19 disease and following COVID-19 vaccination
- Incidence, risk factors, natural history, and hypothesised mechanisms of myocarditis and pericarditis following covid-19 vaccination: living evidence syntheses and review
- Safety of heterologous primary and booster schedules with ChAdOx1-S and BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273 vaccines: nationwide cohort study
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccine safety in adolescents with inflammatory rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases and adults with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: data from the EULAR COVAX physician-reported registry
- Covid-19 vaccination in pregnancy
- Should children be vaccinated against COVID-19?