Other content recommended for you
- Global access to COVID-19 vaccines: a scoping review of factors that may influence equitable access for low and middle-income countries
- Vaccine equity in COVID-19: a meta-narrative review
- Global health justice: epistemic theory and pandemic practice
- Analysis of the institutional landscape and proliferation of proposals for global vaccine equity for COVID-19: too many cooks or too many recipes?
- Reserving coronavirus disease 2019 vaccines for global access: cross sectional analysis
- We need people’s WHO to solve vaccine inequity, and we need it now
- Why are vaccination rates lower in low and middle income countries, and what can we do about it?
- Are asylum seekers, refugees and foreign migrants considered in the COVID-19 vaccine discourse?
- Global, regional, and national estimates of target population sizes for covid-19 vaccination: descriptive study
- Love thy neighbour? Allocating vaccines in a world of competing obligations