Translating Cultural Safety to the UK
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Translating Cultural Safety to the UK
Other content recommended for you
- Decolonising ideas of healing in medical education
- Racial differences in management and outcomes of acute myocardial infarction during COVID-19 pandemic
- Mitigating ethnic disparities in covid-19 and beyond
- Diversity matters: the other doctor within the Dutch academic healthcare system
- Access to health care for ethnic minority populations
- Post-COVID-19 paediatric inflammatory multisystem syndrome: association of ethnicity, key worker and socioeconomic status with risk and severity
- To be, or not to be BAME, in the time of COVID-19: does it matter?
- What did the Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities say on health?
- Prospective longitudinal study of ‘Sleepless in Lockdown’: unpacking differences in sleep loss during the coronavirus pandemic in the UK
- Perceived barriers to accessing mental health services among black and minority ethnic (BME) communities: a qualitative study in Southeast England