Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Caster Semenya, athlete classification, and fair equality of opportunity in sport
- Cohort profile: pathways to care among people with disorders of sex development (DSD)
- Sex and gender terminology: a glossary for gender-inclusive epidemiology
- Joint position statement of the International Federation of Sports Medicine (FIMS) and European Federation of Sports Medicine Associations (EFSMA) on the IOC framework on fairness, inclusion and non-discrimination based on gender identity and sex variations
- Experiences of violence and discrimination among LGBTQ+ individuals during the COVID-19 pandemic: a global cross-sectional analysis
- Gender medicine: its historical roots
- Sex and gender issues in competitive sports: investigation of a historical case leads to a new viewpoint
- Consensus statement on management of intersex disorders
- Male or female genital cutting: why ‘health benefits’ are morally irrelevant
- Clitoral surgery on minors: an interview study with clinical experts of differences of sex development