Vaccine mandates for healthcare workers beyond COVID-19
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Spoonful of honey or a gallon of vinegar? A conditional COVID-19 vaccination policy for front-line healthcare workers
- Influence of the COVID-19 pandemic and social media on the behaviour of pregnant and lactating women towards vaccination: a scoping review
- Healthcare workers’ (HCWs) attitudes and related factors towards COVID-19 vaccination: a rapid systematic review
- Exploring vaccine hesitancy in care home employees in North West England: a qualitative study
- No Jab, No Job? Ethical Issues in Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination of Healthcare Personnel
- Quantifying healthcare and welfare sector workers’ preferences around COVID-19 vaccination: a cross-sectional, single-profile discrete-choice experiment in France
- Good reasons to vaccinate: mandatory or payment for risk?
- COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy and vaccine passports: a cross-sectional conjoint experiment in Japan
- Healthcare workers’ perceptions and attitudes towards the UK’s COVID-19 vaccination programme: a rapid qualitative appraisal
- Case for mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations for workers in health and aged care settings: a guide for leaders