Fracking our humanity
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors EJ is the sole author and guarantor.
Funding The author has not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Threats by artificial intelligence to human health and human existence
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and global health: how can AI contribute to health in resource-poor settings?
- Public perceptions on the application of artificial intelligence in healthcare: a qualitative meta-synthesis
- Current status of use of big data and artificial intelligence in RMDs: a systematic literature review informing EULAR recommendations
- The importance of high-quality ‘big data’ in the application of artificial intelligence in inflammatory bowel disease
- Artificial intelligence and inflammatory bowel disease: practicalities and future prospects
- Eight human factors and ergonomics principles for healthcare artificial intelligence
- Ethics of the algorithmic prediction of goal of care preferences: from theory to practice
- Use of artificial intelligence in imaging in rheumatology – current status and future perspectives
- Women’s attitudes to the use of AI image readers: a case study from a national breast screening programme