Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Strengthening the global response to climate change and infectious disease threats
- Climate change and human health: what are the research trends? A scoping review protocol
- Mapping the links between climate change and human health in urban areas: how is research conducted? A Scoping review protocol
- Teaching the relationship between health and climate change: a systematic scoping review protocol
- Health professionals in a changing climate: protocol for a scoping review
- Strategy for primary prevention of non-communicable diseases (NCD) and mitigation of climate change in Italy
- Health benefits of policies to reduce carbon emissions
- The inclusion of health in major global reports on climate change and biodiversity
- Health effects of adopting low greenhouse gas emission diets in the UK
- Hotspots in climate change and human health