Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Funding The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Strengthening the global response to climate change and infectious disease threats
- Climate change and human health: what are the research trends? A scoping review protocol
- Mapping the links between climate change and human health in urban areas: how is research conducted? A Scoping review protocol
- Teaching the relationship between health and climate change: a systematic scoping review protocol
- Health professionals in a changing climate: protocol for a scoping review
- Strategy for primary prevention of non-communicable diseases (NCD) and mitigation of climate change in Italy
- Health benefits of policies to reduce carbon emissions
- The inclusion of health in major global reports on climate change and biodiversity
- Health effects of adopting low greenhouse gas emission diets in the UK
- Hotspots in climate change and human health