Evaluating interventions to improve ethical decision making in clinical practice: a review of the literature and reflections on the challenges posed
Other content recommended for you
- Is it possible to assess the “ethics” of medical school applicants?
- Ethical decision-making, passivity and pharmacy
- Teaching, learning and assessment of medical ethics at the UK medical schools
- ‘We might as well be speaking different languages’: an innovative interprofessional education tool to teach and assess communication skills critical to patient safety
- How to read an ethics paper
- A new prescription for empirical ethics research in pharmacy: a critical review of the literature
- Trust me, I’m a veterinarian: incorporating entrustable professional activities into veterinary education
- A preliminary investigation into the moral reasoning abilities of UK veterinarians
- eHBB: a randomised controlled trial of virtual reality or video for neonatal resuscitation refresher training in healthcare workers in resource-scarce settings
- Clinical examination in the OSCE era: are we maintaining the balance between OS and CE?