Do doctors have a responsibility to help patients import medicines from abroad?
Other content recommended for you
- Off-label use of bevacizumab in the treatment of retinal disease: ethical implications
- Why have UK doctors been deterred from prescribing Avastin?
- Implications of “not me” drugs for health systems: lessons from age related macular degeneration
- Plasma levels of vascular endothelial growth factor before and after intravitreal injection of bevacizumab, ranibizumab and pegaptanib in patients with age-related macular degeneration, and in patients with diabetic macular oedema
- Bevacizumab for neovascular age related macular degeneration (ABC Trial): multicentre randomised double masked study
- Cluster endophthalmitis due to Stenotrophomonas maltophilia following intravitreal bevacizumab: outcomes of patients from North India
- Are the odds shifting against pharma in the fight for cheaper treatment for macular degeneration?
- Brolucizumab: the road ahead
- Why using Avastin for eye disease is so difficult
- Vascular endothelial growth factor inhibition in uveitis: a systematic review