Response to commentaries on sharing online clinical notes with patients: implications for nocebo effects and health equity
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Sharing online clinical notes with patients: implications for nocebo effects and health equity
- Open notes in patient care: confining deceptive placebos to the past?
- Clinical decision support in cardiovascular medicine
- Open notes: Unintended consequences and teachable moments
- Protecting patient privacy in digital health technology: the Dutch m-Health infrastructure of Hartwacht as a learning case
- Remote monitoring of medication adherence and patient and industry responsibilities in a learning health system
- Digital public health leadership in the global fight for health security
- Audio and panoramic video recording in the operating room: legal and ethical perspectives
- Development, deployment and evaluation of digitally enabled, remote, supported rehabilitation for people with long COVID-19 (Living With COVID-19 Recovery): protocol for a mixed-methods study
- Protecting health privacy even when privacy is lost