Nocebo effects: a price worth paying for full transparency?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Nocebo effects: a price worth paying for full transparency?
Other content recommended for you
- Sharing online clinical notes with patients: implications for nocebo effects and health equity
- Unethical informed consent caused by overlooking poorly measured nocebo effects
- Response to commentaries on sharing online clinical notes with patients: implications for nocebo effects and health equity
- ‘Scan-negative’ cauda equina syndrome: what to do when there is no neurosurgical cause
- Placebo effects and racial and ethnic health disparities: an unjust and underexplored connection
- The nocebo effect: patient expectations and medication side effects
- Multidisciplinary team intervention to reduce the nocebo effect when switching from the originator infliximab to a biosimilar
- Prescribing placebos ethically: the appeal of negatively informed consent
- Cauda equina syndrome
- Understanding cauda equina syndrome: protocol for a UK multicentre prospective observational cohort study