Using open notes to advance nocebo research: challenges and opportunities
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Sharing online clinical notes with patients: implications for nocebo effects and health equity
- Open notes in patient care: confining deceptive placebos to the past?
- Placebo effects and racial and ethnic health disparities: an unjust and underexplored connection
- Unethical informed consent caused by overlooking poorly measured nocebo effects
- How factual do we want the facts? Criteria for a critical appraisal of empirical research for use in ethics
- Old problems in need of new (narrative) approaches? A young physician–bioethicist’s search for ethical guidance in the practice of physician-assisted dying in the Netherlands
- Digital bioethics: introducing new methods for the study of bioethical issues
- Response to commentaries on sharing online clinical notes with patients: implications for nocebo effects and health equity
- Is there a nocebo response that results from disease awareness campaigns and advertising in Australia, and can this effect be mitigated?
- Placebo effects and the molecular biological components involved