Nocebo effects from clinical notes: reason for action, not opposition for clinicians of patients with medically unexplained symptoms
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Somatic symptom disorder: a diagnostic dilemma
- Persistent SOMAtic symptoms ACROSS diseases — from risk factors to modification: scientific framework and overarching protocol of the interdisciplinary SOMACROSS research unit (RU 5211)
- Assessment and management of medically unexplained symptoms
- Breast implants and illness: a model of psychological factors
- The prospective association between childhood cognitive ability and somatic symptoms and syndromes in adulthood: the 1958 British birth cohort
- How should we manage adults with persistent unexplained physical symptoms?
- Can stress trigger Parkinson's disease?
- Guidelines on the irritable bowel syndrome: mechanisms and practical management
- Centralized pain and pain catastrophizing mediate the association between lifetime abuse history and self-reported pain medication side effects
- Identifying persistent somatic symptoms in electronic health records: exploring multiple theory-driven methods of identification