Sharing online clinical notes with patients: implications for nocebo effects and health equity
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Sharing online clinical notes with patients: implications for nocebo effects and health equity
Other content recommended for you
- Placebo effects and racial and ethnic health disparities: an unjust and underexplored connection
- Open notes in patient care: confining deceptive placebos to the past?
- Is there a nocebo response that results from disease awareness campaigns and advertising in Australia, and can this effect be mitigated?
- Unethical informed consent caused by overlooking poorly measured nocebo effects
- Placebo effects and the molecular biological components involved
- Open notes: Unintended consequences and teachable moments
- Do expectations determine postoperative disability in women with endometriosis? Study protocol for a clinical mixed-methods observational cohort study
- Placebos in chronic pain: evidence, theory, ethics, and use in clinical practice
- The placebo effect: powerful, powerless or redundant?
- The nocebo effect: patient expectations and medication side effects