Healthcare students support opt-out organ donation for practical and moral reasons
Other content recommended for you
- The potential impact of an opt-out system for organ donation in the UK
- Differential impact of opt-in, opt-out policies on deceased organ donation rates: a mixed conceptual and empirical study
- Deemed consent: assessing the new opt-out approach to organ procurement in Wales
- Normative consent and opt-out organ donation
- A public opinion survey: is presumed consent the answer to kidney shortage in Hong Kong?
- Short-term impact of introducing a soft opt-out organ donation system in Wales: before and after study
- The side effects of deemed consent: changing defaults in organ donation
- Opt-out paradigms for deceased organ donation are ethically incoherent
- Is an opt-out system likely to increase organ donation?
- Interactive online survey raises awareness about cornea donation