Looking back and looking forward
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Analysis of the institutional landscape and proliferation of proposals for global vaccine equity for COVID-19: too many cooks or too many recipes?
- Are asylum seekers, refugees and foreign migrants considered in the COVID-19 vaccine discourse?
- Global access to COVID-19 vaccines: a scoping review of factors that may influence equitable access for low and middle-income countries
- Vaccine equity in COVID-19: a meta-narrative review
- ‘VaxTax’: a follow-up proposal for a global vaccine pandemic response fund
- Global, regional, and national estimates of target population sizes for covid-19 vaccination: descriptive study
- COVAX and the many meanings of sharing
- Vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics for covid-19: redesigning systems to improve pandemic response
- Lessons for the HIV response from structural innovations catalysed by COVID-19
- Ethical allocation of future COVID-19 vaccines