Other content recommended for you
- Analysis of the institutional landscape and proliferation of proposals for global vaccine equity for COVID-19: too many cooks or too many recipes?
- Are asylum seekers, refugees and foreign migrants considered in the COVID-19 vaccine discourse?
- Global access to COVID-19 vaccines: a scoping review of factors that may influence equitable access for low and middle-income countries
- Vaccine equity in COVID-19: a meta-narrative review
- ‘VaxTax’: a follow-up proposal for a global vaccine pandemic response fund
- Global, regional, and national estimates of target population sizes for covid-19 vaccination: descriptive study
- COVAX and the many meanings of sharing
- Vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics for covid-19: redesigning systems to improve pandemic response
- Lessons for the HIV response from structural innovations catalysed by COVID-19
- Ethical allocation of future COVID-19 vaccines