Value assessment frameworks: who is valuing the care in healthcare?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Value assessment frameworks: who is valuing the care in healthcare?
Other content recommended for you
- National Institute for Clinical Excellence and its value judgments
- NICE is dead; long live NICE
- Not a NICE fallacy: a reply to Dr Quigley
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence appraisal and ageism
- A cost-effectiveness comparison of the NICE 2015 and WHO 2013 diagnostic criteria for women with gestational diabetes with and without risk factors
- The use of cost-effectiveness by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE): no(t yet an) exemplar of a deliberative process
- Ethics and opportunity costs: have NICE grasped the ethics of priority setting?
- NICE discrimination
- Quality-adjusted life years
- Cost-effectiveness of cardiovascular imaging for stable coronary heart disease