Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Short-term impact of introducing a soft opt-out organ donation system in Wales: before and after study
- Ethics briefing
- The potential impact of an opt-out system for organ donation in the UK
- Medical involvement in crimes against humanity in Xinjiang, China
- Knowledge and attitude regarding organ donation among medical students in Hong Kong: a cross-sectional study
- BMA pushes for Chinese Medical Association to condemn medical abuse of Uyghurs
- A matter of life or death: China moves towards changing its transplantation practices
- Views of leaders in under-represented and equity-denied communities on organ and tissue donation in Nova Scotia, Canada, in light of the Human Organ and Tissue Donation Act: a qualitative descriptive study
- Normative consent and opt-out organ donation
- Healthcare students support opt-out organ donation for practical and moral reasons