Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Funding The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Short-term impact of introducing a soft opt-out organ donation system in Wales: before and after study
- Ethics briefing
- The potential impact of an opt-out system for organ donation in the UK
- Medical involvement in crimes against humanity in Xinjiang, China
- Knowledge and attitude regarding organ donation among medical students in Hong Kong: a cross-sectional study
- BMA pushes for Chinese Medical Association to condemn medical abuse of Uyghurs
- A matter of life or death: China moves towards changing its transplantation practices
- Views of leaders in under-represented and equity-denied communities on organ and tissue donation in Nova Scotia, Canada, in light of the Human Organ and Tissue Donation Act: a qualitative descriptive study
- Normative consent and opt-out organ donation
- Healthcare students support opt-out organ donation for practical and moral reasons