Other content recommended for you
- Good reasons to vaccinate: mandatory or payment for risk?
- Victims, vectors and villains: are those who opt out of vaccination morally responsible for the deaths of others?
- Libertarianism and collective action: is there a libertarian case for mandatory vaccination?
- A libertarian case for mandatory vaccination
- Compulsory medical intervention versus external constraint in pandemic control
- Spoonful of honey or a gallon of vinegar? A conditional COVID-19 vaccination policy for front-line healthcare workers
- Persuasion, not coercion or incentivisation, is the best means of promoting COVID-19 vaccination
- Vaccine mandates for healthcare workers beyond COVID-19
- From compulsory to voluntary immunisation: Italy’s National Vaccination Plan (2005–7) and the ethical and organisational challenges facing public health policy-makers across Europe
- The unintended consequences of COVID-19 vaccine policy: why mandates, passports and restrictions may cause more harm than good