Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Which factors should be included in triage? An online survey of the attitudes of the UK general public to pandemic triage dilemmas
- Pandemic justice: fairness, social inequality and COVID-19 healthcare priority-setting
- The significance of ‘severity’
- A note on Brock: prioritarianism, egalitarianism and the distribution of life years
- Justice in COVID-19 vaccine prioritisation: rethinking the approach
- Vaccine ethics: an ethical framework for global distribution of COVID-19 vaccines
- Prioritarian principles for digital health in low resource settings
- Triage of critical care resources in COVID-19: a stronger role for justice
- Covid-19: how to prioritize worse-off populations in allocating safe and effective vaccines
- Promoting racial equity in COVID-19 resource allocation