AI support for ethical decision-making around resuscitation: proceed with care
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Ethics of the algorithmic prediction of goal of care preferences: from theory to practice
- AI-based clinical decision-making systems in palliative medicine: ethical challenges
- Does “AI” stand for augmenting inequality in the era of covid-19 healthcare?
- Use of artificial intelligence for image analysis in breast cancer screening programmes: systematic review of test accuracy
- Evaluation framework to guide implementation of AI systems into healthcare settings
- Public perceptions on the application of artificial intelligence in healthcare: a qualitative meta-synthesis
- Computer knows best? The need for value-flexibility in medical AI
- Medicine and the rise of the robots: a qualitative review of recent advances of artificial intelligence in health
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and global health: how can AI contribute to health in resource-poor settings?
- Human factors challenges for the safe use of artificial intelligence in patient care