AI support for ethical decision-making around resuscitation: proceed with care
Other content recommended for you
- Ethics of the algorithmic prediction of goal of care preferences: from theory to practice
- AI-based clinical decision-making systems in palliative medicine: ethical challenges
- Does “AI” stand for augmenting inequality in the era of covid-19 healthcare?
- Use of artificial intelligence for image analysis in breast cancer screening programmes: systematic review of test accuracy
- Evaluation framework to guide implementation of AI systems into healthcare settings
- Public perceptions on the application of artificial intelligence in healthcare: a qualitative meta-synthesis
- Computer knows best? The need for value-flexibility in medical AI
- Medicine and the rise of the robots: a qualitative review of recent advances of artificial intelligence in health
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and global health: how can AI contribute to health in resource-poor settings?
- Human factors challenges for the safe use of artificial intelligence in patient care