Duty of candour and communication during an infection control incident in a paediatric ward of a Scottish hospital: how can we do better?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Child abuse and its legislation: the global picture
- Reducing hospital-acquired infections and improving the rational use of antibiotics in a developing country: an effectiveness study
- Implementation of tuberculosis infection control measures in designated hospitals in Zhejiang Province, China: are we doing enough to prevent nosocomial tuberculosis infections?
- The duties of candour: what do they mean to paediatricians?
- The limits of parental responsibility regarding medical treatment decisions
- Culture, compassion and clinical neglect: probity in the NHS after Mid Staffordshire
- High court should not restrict access to puberty blockers for minors
- Adolescent autonomy revisited: clinicians need clearer guidance
- The role of advocacy in promoting better child health
- Improved patient safety through reduced airway infection rates in a paediatric cystic fibrosis programme after a quality improvement effort to enhance infection prevention and control measures