Should rare diseases get special treatment?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Should rare diseases get special treatment?
Other content recommended for you
- FDA approval, clinical trial evidence, efficacy, epidemiology, and price for non-orphan and ultra-rare, rare, and common orphan cancer drug indications: cross sectional analysis
- A fair share for the orphans: ethical guidelines for a fair distribution of resources within the bounds of the 10-year-old European Orphan Drug Regulation
- Societal views on orphan drugs: cross sectional survey of Norwegians aged 40 to 67
- Rare neurological diseases: a practical approach to management
- Rare diseases in healthcare priority setting: should rarity matter?
- Orphan drugs and the NHS: should we value rarity?
- Rare childhood diseases: how should we respond?
- Does NICE apply the rule of rescue in its approach to highly specialised technologies?
- Criteria to define rare diseases and orphan drugs: a systematic review protocol
- Double bad luck: Should rare diseases get special treatment?