Medical ethics and the climate change emergency
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Global environmental climate change, covid-19, and conflict threaten food security and nutrition
- Hotspots in climate change and human health
- UN climate chief attacks billions spent on subsidising fossil fuels
- Climate change and child health
- Envisioning sustainable and equitable World Health Assemblies
- Climate change
- Adolescent wellbeing and climate crisis: adolescents are responding, what about health professionals?
- Climate change and health: implications for research, monitoring, and policy
- Climate change: “Loss and damage” fund payouts could take decades, scientists warn
- Taking the reins of the white horse of climate change