Other content recommended for you
- Moving through capacity space: mapping disability and enhancement
- Making space for disability studies within a structurally competent medical curriculum: reflections on long Covid
- Naturalism and the social model of disability: allied or antithetical?
- Graphic illustration of impairment: science fiction, Transmetropolitan and the social model of disability
- Does social capital affect the incidence of functional disability in older Japanese? A prospective population-based cohort study
- Associations between maternal social capital and infant birth weight in three developing countries: a cross-sectional multilevel analysis of Young Lives data
- Impact of self-reported visual impairment on quality of life in the Ibadan study of ageing
- Multiple barriers to participation for people with psychosocial disability in Dehradun district, North India: a cross-sectional study
- Disability and narrative: new directions for medicine and the medical humanities
- Is disability mere difference?