Integrity and rights to gender-affirming healthcare
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- HIV and trans and non-binary people in the UK
- Health of transgender men in low-income and middle-income countries: a scoping review
- Self-testing for HIV could increase diagnoses in the trans community
- Sex and gender terminology: a glossary for gender-inclusive epidemiology
- Psychosocial and sexual factors associated with recent sexual health clinic attendance and HIV testing among trans people in the UK
- Characterising the impact of COVID-19 environment on mental health, gender affirming services and socioeconomic loss in a global sample of transgender and non-binary people: a structural equation modelling
- Trans people's reproductive options and outcomes
- Human rights and legal dimensions of self care interventions for sexual and reproductive health
- Understanding the diverse sexual repertoires of men who have sex with men, trans and gender-diverse groups is important for sexually transmitted infection prevention
- Demographic characteristics, long-term health conditions and healthcare experiences of 6333 trans and non-binary adults in England: nationally representative evidence from the 2021 GP Patient Survey