COVID-19 vaccines: a look at the ethics of the clinical research involving children
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- COVID-19 vaccines: a look at the ethics of the clinical research involving children
Other content recommended for you
- US public investment in development of mRNA covid-19 vaccines: retrospective cohort study
- Global access to COVID-19 vaccines: a scoping review of factors that may influence equitable access for low and middle-income countries
- The case for adopting a combined comparative medicine and One Health approach to tackle emerging diseases
- Postmarketing studies: can they provide a safety net for COVID-19 vaccines in the UK?
- Vaccine nationalism and internationalism: perspectives of COVID-19 vaccine trial participants in the United Kingdom
- Future of covid-19 vaccine pricing: lessons from influenza
- Who funded the research behind the Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine?
- Ethical allocation of future COVID-19 vaccines
- Covid-19 vaccination in pregnancy
- Intellectual property waiver for covid-19 vaccines will advance global health equity