Payment of COVID-19 challenge trials: underpayment is a bigger worry than overpayment
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Human infection challenge studies in endemic settings and/or low-income and middle-income countries: key points of ethical consensus and controversy
- Uncertainty, error and informed consent to challenge trials of COVID-19 vaccines: response to Steel et al
- COVID-19 controlled human infection studies: worries about local community impact and demands for local engagement
- Science, politics, ethics and the pandemic
- Controlled human infection with SARS-CoV-2 to study COVID-19 vaccines and treatments: bioethics in Utopia
- Good reasons to vaccinate: mandatory or payment for risk?
- Payment in challenge studies: ethics, attitudes and a new payment for risk model
- Better recognition for research participants: what society should learn from covid-19
- Covid-19 vaccines: Should we allow human challenge studies to infect healthy volunteers with SARS-CoV-2?
- Do coronavirus vaccine challenge trials have a distinctive generalisability problem?