A focused protection vaccination strategy: why we should not target children with COVID-19 vaccination policies
Other content recommended for you
- Spoonful of honey or a gallon of vinegar? A conditional COVID-19 vaccination policy for front-line healthcare workers
- Should children be vaccinated against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 vaccines for children and adolescents in Africa: aligning our priorities to situational realities
- Good reasons to vaccinate: mandatory or payment for risk?
- The unintended consequences of COVID-19 vaccine policy: why mandates, passports and restrictions may cause more harm than good
- Vaccine mandates for healthcare workers beyond COVID-19
- Jeelo Dobara (Live Life Again): a cross-sectional survey to understand the use of social media and community experience and perceptions around COVID-19 vaccine uptake in three low vaccine uptake districts in Karachi, Pakistan
- Exploring vaccine hesitancy in care home employees in North West England: a qualitative study
- Understanding national trends in COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy in Canada: results from five sequential cross-sectional representative surveys spanning April 2020–March 2021
- Associations between adverse childhood experiences, attitudes towards COVID-19 restrictions and vaccine hesitancy: a cross-sectional study