Accessing medical biobanks to solve crimes: ethical considerations
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Public participation in genetic databases: crossing the boundaries between biobanks and forensic DNA databases through the principle of solidarity
- Commercial DNA tests and police investigations: a broad bioethical perspective
- Biobanks for non-clinical purposes and the new law on forensic biobanks: does the Italian context protect the rights of minors?
- Forensic DNA databases: genetic testing as a societal choice
- Spanish public awareness regarding DNA profile databases in forensic genetics: what type of DNA profiles should be included?
- The retention of forensic DNA samples: a socio-ethical evaluation of current practices in the EU
- Ethical-legal problems of DNA databases in criminal investigation
- Sport and exercise genomics: the FIMS 2019 consensus statement update
- The rise and fall of celebrity pathology
- Sexual assault and fatal violence against women during the Irish War of Independence, 1919–1921: Kate Maher’s murder in context