Other content recommended for you
- Vaccine mandates for healthcare workers beyond COVID-19
- No Jab, No Job? Ethical Issues in Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination of Healthcare Personnel
- Good reasons to vaccinate: mandatory or payment for risk?
- Healthcare workers’ perceptions and attitudes towards the UK’s COVID-19 vaccination programme: a rapid qualitative appraisal
- Exploring vaccine hesitancy in care home employees in North West England: a qualitative study
- Covid-19: Is the UK heading towards mandatory vaccination of healthcare workers?
- Should influenza vaccination be mandatory for healthcare workers?
- The unintended consequences of COVID-19 vaccine policy: why mandates, passports and restrictions may cause more harm than good
- Case for mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations for workers in health and aged care settings: a guide for leaders
- Healthcare workers’ (HCWs) attitudes and related factors towards COVID-19 vaccination: a rapid systematic review