Represent me: please! Towards an ethics of digital twins in medicine
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Perspectives on digital twins and the (im)possibilities of control
- Ethics of digital twins: four challenges
- Near-term ethical challenges of digital twins
- ‘Represent me: please! Towards an ethics of digital twins in medicine’: Commentary
- Simulating (some) individuals in a connected world
- Should a medical digital twin be viewed as an extension of the patient's body?
- Language matters: the ‘digital twin’ metaphor in health and medicine
- Digital twins running amok? Open questions for the ethics of an emerging medical technology
- Present and future
- Epidemiological modelling in refugee and internally displaced people settlements: challenges and ways forward