Embracing slippery slope on physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia could have significant unintended consequences
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Medical assistance in dying for the psychiatrically ill reply to Buturovic
- Organ donation after medical assistance in dying or cessation of life-sustaining treatment requested by conscious patients: the Canadian context
- Is the exclusion of psychiatric patients from access to physician-assisted suicide discriminatory?
- Legal physician-assisted dying in Oregon and the Netherlands: evidence concerning the impact on patients in “vulnerable” groups
- The case for physician assisted suicide: not (yet) proven
- The case for physician assisted suicide: how can it possibly be proven?
- Role of non-governmental organisations in physician assisted suicide
- Physician assisted suicide, euthanasia, or withdrawal of treatment
- Impact of medical assistance in dying (MAiD) on family caregivers
- The Judgment of the German Federal Constitutional Court regarding assisted suicide: a template for pluralistic states?