Blockchain, consent and prosent for medical research
Other content recommended for you
- Blockchain, health disparities and global health
- From blockchain technology to global health equity: can cryptocurrencies finance universal health coverage?
- Blockchain’s potential to improve clinical trials—an essay by Leeza Osipenko
- Pros and cons of prosent as an alternative to traditional consent in medical research
- Blockchain technology for immunisation data storage in India: opportunities for population health innovation
- The way forward after COVID-19 vaccination: vaccine passports with blockchain to protect personal privacy
- Urban monitoring, evaluation and application of COVID-19 listed vaccine effectiveness: a health code blockchain study
- Future of blockchain in healthcare: potential to improve the accessibility, security and interoperability of electronic health records
- Clinical risk prediction models: the canary in the coalmine for artificial intelligence in healthcare?
- Bitcoin technology could take a bite out of NHS data problem