Death and the neonate
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Funding The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interests None declared.
Patient consent for publication Not required.
Provenance and peer review Commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Sleep softly: Schubert, ethics and the value of dying well
- Infant circumcision: the last stand for the dead dogma of parental (sovereignal) rights
- Stem cell research on other worlds, or why embryos do not have a right to life
- Death in the neonatal intensive care unit: changing patterns of end of life care over two decades
- Reviewing recordings of neonatal resuscitation with parents
- Meta-surrogate decision making and artificial intelligence
- Characteristics of deaths occurring in hospitalised children: changing trends
- Genetic aetiology of early infant deaths in a neonatal intensive care unit
- Western Regional Meeting Abstracts
- The child's interests and the case for the permissibility of male infant circumcision