Good reasons to vaccinate: mandatory or payment for risk?
Other content recommended for you
- Spoonful of honey or a gallon of vinegar? A conditional COVID-19 vaccination policy for front-line healthcare workers
- The unintended consequences of COVID-19 vaccine policy: why mandates, passports and restrictions may cause more harm than good
- Exploring vaccine hesitancy in care home employees in North West England: a qualitative study
- Persuasion, not coercion or incentivisation, is the best means of promoting COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 vaccine boosters for young adults: a risk benefit assessment and ethical analysis of mandate policies at universities
- Vaccine mandates for healthcare workers beyond COVID-19
- No Jab, No Job? Ethical Issues in Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination of Healthcare Personnel
- Evaluating potential unintended consequences of COVID-19 vaccine mandates and passports
- Healthcare workers’ (HCWs) attitudes and related factors towards COVID-19 vaccination: a rapid systematic review
- Covid-19: Is the UK heading towards mandatory vaccination of healthcare workers?