Sex robots for older adults with disabilities: reply to critics
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Correction notice This article has been corrected since it first published. The provenance and peer review statement has been included.
Contributors NSJ is the sole author of this reply to commentaries.
Funding The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned; internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Nothing to be ashamed of: sex robots for older adults with disabilities
- Sex robot fantasies
- Comment on ‘I, Sex Robot: the health implications of the sex robot industry’
- Robots and sexual ethics
- Commentary on Jecker
- Are sex robots enough?
- Considering sex robots for older adults with cognitive impairments
- I, Sex Robot: the health implications of the sex robot industry
- Society must consider risks of sex robots, report warns
- Enablers and barriers to the implementation of socially assistive humanoid robots in health and social care: a systematic review