Compulsory medical intervention versus external constraint in pandemic control
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Spoonful of honey or a gallon of vinegar? A conditional COVID-19 vaccination policy for front-line healthcare workers
- Neurointerventions and informed consent
- Covid-19: Is the UK heading towards mandatory vaccination of healthcare workers?
- Vaccine mandates for healthcare workers beyond COVID-19
- Navigating individual and collective interests in medical ethics
- Ethics of vaccine refusal
- Should covid vaccination be mandatory for health and care staff?
- Brain injury and deprivation of liberty on neurosciences wards: ‘a gilded cage is still a cage’
- Case for persuasion in parental informed consent to promote rational vaccine choices
- Simple rationality? The law of healthcare resource allocation in England