Applying futility in psychiatry: a concept whose time has come
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Futility has no utility in resuscitation medicine
- Medical futility: a conceptual model
- The development of “medical futility”: towards a procedural approach based on the role of the medical profession
- Cognitive–behavioural therapy for personal recovery of patients with schizophrenia: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Understanding resilience among transition-age youth with serious mental illness: protocol for a scoping review
- Doctors’ perceptions of how resource limitations relate to futility in end-of-life decision making: a qualitative analysis
- Guideline-defined futility or patient-reported outcomes to assess treatment success after TAVI: what to use? Results from a prospective cohort study with long-term follow-up
- Perceptions of patients on the utility or futility of end-of-life treatment
- Medical futility at the end of life: the perspectives of intensive care and palliative care clinicians
- Identifying futility in a paediatric critical care setting: a prospective observational study