Other content recommended for you
- Vaccine equity in COVID-19: a meta-narrative review
- Vaccine ethics: an ethical framework for global distribution of COVID-19 vaccines
- Phantom premise and a shape-shifting ism: reply to Hassoun
- WHO’s allocation framework for COVAX: is it fair?
- Are asylum seekers, refugees and foreign migrants considered in the COVID-19 vaccine discourse?
- Decolonising human rights: how intellectual property laws result in unequal access to the COVID-19 vaccine
- Reserving coronavirus disease 2019 vaccines for global access: cross sectional analysis
- Vaccine nationalism and internationalism: perspectives of COVID-19 vaccine trial participants in the United Kingdom
- Against vaccine nationalism
- Covax must go beyond proportional allocation of covid vaccines to ensure fair and equitable access